Auto Path vs Move to

bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

Auto Path vs Move to

Post by bocautrang on 2012-01-14, 4:30 pm

Hi guys, I'm wanna set an auto route for my IM so he can go back and fourth two edged points of his Fire Slay.I tried new trigger Movement: "auto path" and "move to" but it didn't work well. Could some one please explain what the difference are between these two functions? Thank you.
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Re: Auto Path vs Move to

Post by bigbeef on 2012-01-16, 12:18 am

i cant explain how to set it to walk along the flame path;

however, i can explain to u the difference between autopath and move to.

u see, most maps u can autopath (click on the map) and your character would follow the game's preset paths u know, that pink line of dots it makes when u click the map at a spot

so authpathing is like clicking a spot on a map

however, some maps, autopathing is not allowed. especially ascended maps. so automove is used. however it causes ur char to move in a stright line. picture watching a spot, and clicking it to go directly to it without the map

autopath: movement along the preset paths of the game.

Automove : direct movement to an area directly in your line of sight.

tell me if this helps victory
    bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by bocautrang on 2012-01-16, 2:17 pm

Thank you for make it clear, bigbeef, that's help me alot.
    For the IM Fire Slay, what I thought is mark the starting and ending point of the fire line. Then I will set my character move to the ending point when he reach to the starting location and so on. So, base on your explaination, I would rather chose "Move to" function for it.
    Unfortunatly, all my account got banned the day before yesterday, yet I didn't get any detail from PWE. So, I can't do anything atm.
    Thank you for your help again, bigbeef.
    Best,
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal on 2012-01-26, 3:25 pm

And how will you set starting and ending point? There isnt a target you can get so you can move to it, right? So you would asume fire slay hits always in the same line (wich isnt correct) to set coordinates to move to when cd of fireslay is active. So far i have even seen that fire slay hit even toward the back of me just cause 1s before i was facing that way. In the end you would start running toward a line that you dont even need. Best option i would use is to set few coordinates to move around once fireslay is under cd (its casted) so you can gather more mobs and after let say 3 point return to the original spot. This way you could manage to get more mobs for the same fire slay. Tho, more pots spended but that wouldnt be so bad if it will increase grinding speed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-12-18, 12:18 am