Novel Mob Targetting

Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Novel Mob Targetting

Post by Vboy402 on 2010-05-01, 11:33 am

I noticed that when SIN learns NPC and MOBs it will target these mob automatically as you encounter them, even before i can see the mob in game. Is there a way to make SIN do this for only certain mobs ? For example, I found that while I hunt snowman, and before SIN learns the MOB, it will target the Snowman for me before I even see it. I think this is extremely helpful when I jump channels and hunt snowman, to be able to see if it exist in a certain channel.

This is more of a suggestion rather than a question. And if SIN is already able to do this, how?
    malechite
    SINNER
    SINNER

Re: Novel Mob Targetting

Post by malechite on 2010-05-04, 9:23 pm

I think this can be done, go to the target tab of the character, enable target filter and click on the "+" it will give you a list of mobs that you've encountered just pick Snow Kingdom Emissary and the number next to it is the level of the mob so there might be multiple snowmans in your target list. This will only work though if the snowman goes within your selected grinding range so maybe grind in a spot where you know the snowman will pass by =). Give it a go. I don't think SINS will be able to detect that there's a snowman in your current channel though.

Current date/time is 2017-12-15, 8:29 pm