Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Share

    dwarf
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 37
    Points : 57
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-13
    Age : 41

    Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by dwarf on 2010-10-31, 1:00 am

    In Jade dynasty, you have a provisions bag that you can expand, by default it has no slots until the user buys some cash shop item. I myself have the provisions bag, the SINS bot does not copy items from the bag to the provisions bag like the built in bot does. It would be nice if it could support it snickering

    Thank you.

    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 221
    Points : 293
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-03
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by fouryearstrong on 2010-11-03, 11:29 am

    LOL. i think there's a "Auto move Provisions" on that tab. whenever a provision is picked up, it will automatically be moved there. no need for sins to support it.

    dwarf
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 37
    Points : 57
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-13
    Age : 41

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by dwarf on 2010-11-11, 2:25 am

    I am pretty sure I checked that and tried it out, unless the ingame bot is working, it does not move them automatically, but I will try it out again.

    Xerowings
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 65
    Points : 83
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-04
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by Xerowings on 2010-11-12, 11:48 am

    I just put mine to "Sell when bag full" also works like a charm :)

    tiendo84
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 261
    Points : 340
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-03-18
    Age : 36
    Location : USA

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by tiendo84 on 2010-11-12, 4:39 pm

    dwarf wrote:In Jade dynasty, you have a provisions bag that you can expand, by default it has no slots until the user buys some cash shop item. I myself have the provisions bag, the SINS bot does not copy items from the bag to the provisions bag like the built in bot does. It would be nice if it could support it snickering

    Thank you.

    Sin doent support this feature yet but It will automatically move to Provision bag if you set it up.

    BTW I recommend you to use auto Vendor.

    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 221
    Points : 293
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-03
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by fouryearstrong on 2010-11-13, 12:33 pm

    dwarf wrote:I am pretty sure I checked that and tried it out, unless the ingame bot is working, it does not move them automatically, but I will try it out again.
    i tried it before on my previous server (Zhu Xian Philippines) and it works. i haven't tried it in JD though. im on a tight budget. he he he.

    dwarf
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 37
    Points : 57
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-13
    Age : 41

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by dwarf on 2010-11-14, 1:05 pm

    How does Auto vendor work? it leaves area and goes sells and comes back? Could you explain a little more please?

    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 452
    Points : 555
    Reputation : 45
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 30
    Location : UG

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by bubbles on 2010-11-14, 2:48 pm

    dwarf wrote:How does Auto vendor work? it leaves area and goes sells and comes back? Could you explain a little more please?

    yes, when your bag is full your char will tele back to town and sells the provisions or whatever u want and then your char goes back to the training spot

    Sponsored content

    Re: Provisions bag of Jade Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:46 pm


      Current date/time is 2017-01-21, 10:46 pm