SINS 2.1 has a similar but much more powerful trigger system. Every single object property can be used as a trigger condition.
There are two types of trigger conditions:
1. Operate on a single source (eg. Self, Current target, Current pet)
2. Operate on multiple sources like a list of items, list of skills, list of NPC, list of players, etc...
This is important because the ordering and "Pooled" checkbox can give the wrong effect if not used correctly.
The rule of thumb is to add the condition that is most related to the objective first; the supplement conditions should be after. Conditions like skill MP cost check should be last of the list.
Some example of advanced trigger setup:
- add the AOE skill
- add condition "Any surrounding NPC distance from current target is less than 6", Source > 3 (or number of mobs you want), Pooled unchecked
- add condition "Current target is a mob (true)", Pooled unchecked
- add condition "Self: MP current is greater than [cost]", Pooled unchecked
This will execute the AOE skill if there are at least 4 mobs within distance of 6 from the targeted mob.
Skill counter (in PvP)
- add the skill Jump (or any other desirable skill)
- add condition "Any surrounding player current skill is [skill you want to avoid; use Id or exact skill name]", Source > 0, Pooled unchecked
- add condition "Any surrounding player distance from self is less than 10 (or range of that skill)", Source > 0, Pooled unchecked
This will cast jump to runaway if the opponent cast the specified skill.
Skill on skill cooldown
- add the skill you want to execute
- add condition "Any active skill name is equal to [name]" or "Any active skill Id is equal to [id]", Source > 0, Pooled unchecked
- add condition "Any active skill cooldown is greater/less/equal to [cooldown]" (cooldown are values in milliseconds, not seconds), Source > 0, Pooled unchecked
- add condition "Self MP current is greater than [cost]", Pooled uncheck
This will cast your skill if the other skill cooldown is at condition set.
There are much more advance trigger setups. You may contribute the ones for party in this thread.