Ex : I want my JD char auto with 3 skill aoe: Pure Essence first, Dragon Contribution next and the last is Thunder Blade.
_My trigger is :
* Pure essence : when current target Hp percent is greater than 95%.
* Dragon Contribution : when current target Hp is less than or equal to 90%.
* Thunder Blade : any active skill start with D
any active skill cooldown is greater than 1.
But instead of using Pure essence at the first time, it use Dragon Contribution , and then Thunder Blade, and Pure Essence.
I re-setup my trigger, changed it to :
* Pure essence : when current target Hp percent is less than or equal to 95%
* Dragon contribution : when current target Hp is greater than 90%
* Thunder Blade : same as before.
And it did what I want it to do : Pure essence first, Dragon contribution next and finish the mob by Thunder Blade.
Auto skill with a proper order is very important for JD because like you know, JD have 2 types of AOE : caster's center , and enemy's center. I trained in asc-cave 135 and I am between 2 group of mobs, they are 22 yards far from me from both side. If I use Dragon first, it can only hit 1 group (enemy's center), and then when I use Thunder Blade, it will hit all of them and for that, I can not finish all of them at the same time. Every AOE'er try to avoid messy re-spam.
Btw, I tried to set up start my aoe with your guide by setting NPC surround, but it didn't work. Would you like tell me more about the "result". I did not see any "result" in my trigger. Thank you, for creating a great auto.