SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Share
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-13, 10:18 am

    If you are using SINS 2.1.1.8+ and experiencing the random stuck (freeze) of your character, please do the following:

    1. Character Information tab -> Encyclopedia
    2. Debug -> Snapshot
    3. Navigate to GameData -> World -> Avatar -> Mode (expanded)
    4. Take a screenshot with all the Mode expanded in view and post on this thread.
    5. Look under Information tab line "Action", and report what it is

    Because of the extensive trigger conditions, it is a bit harder to track down the bugs. But eventually, they will be found and fixed.
    avatar
    beezer08
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 4
    Points : 8
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-09-15

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by beezer08 on 2011-02-13, 6:22 pm

    sir, is it okay if let's say the bot stopped already for a few a hours without us knowing ( example is if we're afk ). Is it the same procedure?
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-13, 6:56 pm

    Yup, anytime it "stuck", then follow the steps above before stop/start the bot.

    If you start/stop after it has been "stuck", then don't bother.
    avatar
    bautroixanh
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 4
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Silent World

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bautroixanh on 2011-02-14, 1:25 am

    here you go :D
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/rongcon1919/mode.jpg
    Im not so sure if this is the Infomation tab, line Action u are talking about or not
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/rongcon1919/info.jpg
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/rongcon1919/info2.jpg
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-14, 1:28 am

    The information tab is the one that shows you HP/MP/EXP etc... scroll down to "Action" line.
    avatar
    bautroixanh
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 4
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Silent World

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bautroixanh on 2011-02-14, 1:34 am

    2nd char get stuck
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/rongcon1919/2ndcharr.jpg
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/rongcon1919/2ndchar.jpg
    avatar
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 40
    Points : 48
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-03-22

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by alpha9999 on 2011-02-14, 2:04 am

    how about whole bot freeze i cannot click on anything or do anything other than close it by force
    isit still usefull after bot restarted?
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-14, 8:16 am

    That's a deadlock; I know I have it somewhere; have to find it and fix it.

    In this case, there's nothing you can do until I find the deadlock.
    avatar
    bautroixanh
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 4
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Silent World

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bautroixanh on 2011-02-15, 4:20 am

    anh duy oi, random stuck happen again in sins 2.1.1.9
    http://tinyurl.com/4oj9ayl
    avatar
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 307
    Points : 386
    Reputation : -3
    Join date : 2010-03-20
    Location : QC

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by extremedeath on 2011-02-15, 9:48 pm


    though I don't think it is a stuck bug, since my toon is quite far from its starting location, it's gone idle and didn't come back to its starting location.. I only have Min 10/Max 20 Radius and Max Distance 20 on Target Tab


    _________________
    "I propose Order, but i bathe in Chaos"
    SINS™ Rules
    ***Read the FAQ***
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-15, 11:53 pm

    Stuck bug usually happens when Idle = False under the Snapshot.
    In your case, it's probably due to your target settings.

    2.1.2.0 fixed quite a lot of stuffs. Try again.
    avatar
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 101
    Points : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : the commonwealth of dominica

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bigbeef on 2011-02-16, 8:24 pm

    dat working, i left it botting, took a 3 hour nap and came bk and it was running... on my pc which hates sins bot wid a passion... dats a + but now i notice it delays on autopots

    aww well
    avatar
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 155
    Points : 196
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 31
    Location : Gemany

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Zeomak on 2011-02-18, 12:28 am

    http://bayimg.com/lADMoaaDo

    Well, it doesn't "freeze" It stops attacking and just runs from mob to mob, switching it's target every few seconds. WASD or mouse commands are no longer accepted and only restarting the client and SINS did the job.
    avatar
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 101
    Points : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : the commonwealth of dominica

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bigbeef on 2011-02-18, 2:08 am

    o.o ok so i wasn't paranoid when i noticed that i had to restart the bot or when i warped to a spot and it died cuz i was hit by alot of mobs and not potting like usural. ok i think i can discard my admission to the coco hospital.

    but on a serious note. i still haven't figured out wuts causing it or how to prevent it cuz i even tried closing all active programs including my antivirus(thru task manager) and just run the bot and the game and the same happened
    avatar
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 235
    Points : 300
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 29
    Location : USA, MD

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Ecko on 2011-02-18, 3:45 am

    Zeomak wrote:http://bayimg.com/lADMoaaDo

    Well, it doesn't "freeze" It stops attacking and just runs from mob to mob, switching it's target every few seconds. WASD or mouse commands are no longer accepted and only restarting the client and SINS did the job.

    I Get same error. Action Status "Multi". It just stop attacking and it only target mobs.



    I found a fix. just add on Auto Trigger -> Start recovery mode trigger every 5 seconds. It will fix the stop attacking (freeze). while it enter in recovery mode for .1 second it will resume the trigger skill.
    avatar
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 101
    Points : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : the commonwealth of dominica

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bigbeef on 2011-02-20, 12:32 am

    ooh, ok imma try that... though now.. i'm looking at the bot and guess wut... its frozen... not frozen like lag but i mean deadlock frozen. i tried activating dif features and the only 1 i notice still active is the zoom hack. autotarget off, autoremady... ok lets jus say i died. autowalk to botting location. i left it there for 10 minutes while i went cv hunting. autoskill stopped oviously. though what i wonder is what is triggering that. i can't really tell cuz it has that deadlock without warning
    avatar
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 155
    Points : 196
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 31
    Location : Gemany

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Zeomak on 2011-02-23, 7:14 am

    Ecko wrote:
    Zeomak wrote:http://bayimg.com/lADMoaaDo

    Well, it doesn't "freeze" It stops attacking and just runs from mob to mob, switching it's target every few seconds. WASD or mouse commands are no longer accepted and only restarting the client and SINS did the job.

    I Get same error. Action Status "Multi". It just stop attacking and it only target mobs.



    I found a fix. just add on Auto Trigger -> Start recovery mode trigger every 5 seconds. It will fix the stop attacking (freeze). while it enter in recovery mode for .1 second it will resume the trigger skill.

    Same goes with drops now.It's just that there is memory overflow msg now and then the bot stops meditating and runs from loot to loot (when others are there there sure is loot or loot that was filtered out) w/o picking it up or attacking a mob. WASD doesn't work when this happens aswell. I can target mobs but even when I shut SINS down and try 2 let it pick things up, nothing works.. Well that's Perfect World for ya
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-23, 7:20 am

    Zeomak wrote:
    Same goes with drops now.It's just that there is memory overflow msg now and then the bot stops meditating and runs from loot to loot (when others are there there sure is loot or loot that was filtered out) w/o picking it up or attacking a mob. WASD doesn't work when this happens aswell. I can target mobs but even when I shut SINS down and try 2 let it pick things up, nothing works.. Well that's Perfect World for ya

    And why don't you post these memory overflow msg?
    avatar
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 155
    Points : 196
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 31
    Location : Gemany

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Zeomak on 2011-02-24, 4:58 am

    My bad...

    Code:

    10:51:23: Logging to forum with username and password...
    10:51:29: Login successful.
    10:51:30: Reading forum data 'Translations'...
    10:51:41: Reading forum data 'Angelica Engine'...
    10:51:43: Reading forum data 'PW Common Data'...
    10:51:44: Reading forum data 'Perfect World International'...
    10:51:49: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    10:52:13: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Saved settings to (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    10:52:14: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx.ini
    10:52:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Warning: Unknown pet item: Hay Id = 9757 TypeId = 1 data address = 77E5BA8
    10:52:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] Warning: Unknown pet item: Meat Id = 9760 TypeId = 2 data address = 77E5FE0
    10:52:34: [PW-US] Loaded settings from PW-US.ini
    10:52:54: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] started
    10:53:18: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1CE0DC20 has overflow of 32 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    10:53:18: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1CF39C18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    10:53:18: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1CE5AC50 has overflow of 80 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-02-24, 7:54 am

    If there are more overflows of the same type but bigger overflow, then post the bigger ones so I know the amount to adjust.
    avatar
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 155
    Points : 196
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 31
    Location : Gemany

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Zeomak on 2011-02-24, 4:55 pm

    Code:

    22:32:28: Logging to forum with username and password...
    22:32:32: Login successful.
    22:32:33: Reading forum data 'Translations'...
    22:33:29: Reading forum data 'Angelica Engine'...
    22:33:30: Reading forum data 'PW Common Data'...
    22:33:32: Reading forum data 'Perfect World International'...
    22:33:36: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:34:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Saved settings to (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:34:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx.ini
    22:35:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D610C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:36:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] started
    22:37:58: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:38:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:38:46: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Saved settings to (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:38:47: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx.ini
    22:40:10: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1F258C48 has overflow of 72 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:40:36: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:41:26: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 81CDC88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:41:26: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 224A4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:41:57: Database: New entry NPC -> PW-US 1033 6 Minkii Mongoose 5 245 1 -305,2507 -1326,684 226,7976
    22:42:12: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 18048C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:22: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 20FD4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1EE81C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 20FD4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:42: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 21C75C80 has overflow of 128 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:42: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9EADC80 has overflow of 128 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:10: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D70BC08 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:12: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] started
    22:43:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9DF5C20 has overflow of 32 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:17: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9DF5C20 has overflow of 32 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:54: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 18048C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:59: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:44:23: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:44:57: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:45:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:45:38: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D70BC08 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:45:51: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:47:07: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:07: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:16: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1FB39C60 has overflow of 96 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:47:20: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:48:25: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E25CE88 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:48:31: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:48:33: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E25CE88 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:48:53: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:49:14: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:49:18: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)

    et voila
    avatar
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 101
    Points : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : the commonwealth of dominica

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bigbeef on 2011-02-25, 4:59 am

    Zeomak wrote:
    Code:

    22:32:28: Logging to forum with username and password...
    22:32:32: Login successful.
    22:32:33: Reading forum data 'Translations'...
    22:33:29: Reading forum data 'Angelica Engine'...
    22:33:30: Reading forum data 'PW Common Data'...
    22:33:32: Reading forum data 'Perfect World International'...
    22:33:36: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:34:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Saved settings to (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:34:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx.ini
    22:35:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D610C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:36:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] started
    22:37:58: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:38:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:38:46: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Saved settings to (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.ini
    22:38:47: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] Loaded settings from (PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx.ini
    22:40:10: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1F258C48 has overflow of 72 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:40:36: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:41:26: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 81CDC88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:41:26: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 224A4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:41:57: Database: New entry NPC -> PW-US 1033 6 Minkii Mongoose 5 245 1 -305,2507 -1326,684 226,7976
    22:42:12: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 18048C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:22: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 20FD4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1EE81C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 20FD4C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:42: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 21C75C80 has overflow of 128 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:42:42: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9EADC80 has overflow of 128 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:10: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D70BC08 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:12: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] started
    22:43:15: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9DF5C20 has overflow of 32 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:17: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 9DF5C20 has overflow of 32 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:40: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:54: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 18048C88 has overflow of 136 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:43:59: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:44:23: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:44:57: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:45:37: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:45:38: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D70BC08 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:45:51: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:06: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:47:07: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:07: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:47:16: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1FB39C60 has overflow of 96 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:47:20: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:48:25: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E25CE88 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:48:31: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E547C38 has overflow of 56 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:48:33: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1E25CE88 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:48:53: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 17E3AC18 has overflow of 24 for SINS.GameData+NPC (size = 1024)
    22:49:14: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1C9CFE78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)
    22:49:18: [(PW-US) Lost City (PvP) West.xxxxx] WARNING: Memory read at address 1D872E78 has overflow of 8 for SINS.GameData+Provision (size = 400)

    et voila

    where do u see that info...
    avatar
    bigbeef
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 101
    Points : 110
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : the commonwealth of dominica

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by bigbeef on 2011-02-25, 5:00 pm

    how does sum1 access dat debugger. i wanna see if i got anything different

    sorry for da double post... i diidn't see my first message was saved frustrated
    avatar
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

    Posts : 155
    Points : 196
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 31
    Location : Gemany

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Zeomak on 2011-02-26, 3:22 am

    Open the menupoint "Windows" and then click on Message Log
    avatar
    ssneoh
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 33
    Points : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-03-09

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by ssneoh on 2011-03-19, 4:07 pm

    This will happens if I try to bot for longer time. I alway get the message '[(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location' then my char will only stand there and doing notin'.



    Code:

    11:10:57 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Loaded settings from (FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx.ini
    11:11:28 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] started
    11:13:58 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:14:13 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:16:12 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:16:27 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:17:49 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:18:04 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:19:38 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:19:53 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:21:49 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:22:04 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:23:06 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:23:21 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:25:12 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:25:27 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:27:06 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:27:21 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:28:33 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:28:48 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:31:19 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:31:35 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:32:55 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:33:11 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:34:55 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:35:11 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:36:41 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:36:57 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:39:27 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:38:21 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:39:47 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:40:03 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:42:10 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:42:25 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:43:44 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:44:00 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:44:59 PM: Database: New entry Item -> FW 15597 4 Single-Eye Lens 494 1
    11:45:53 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:46:08 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:47:04 PM: Database: New entry Item -> FW 15603 4 Soothing Hood 561 1
    11:47:32 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:47:47 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:49:58 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:50:13 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:52:40 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:52:55 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:54:29 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:54:44 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:56:10 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: using Sweet Milk
    11:56:26 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Recovery: finished.
    11:59:10 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    11:59:57 PM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:00:43 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:01:30 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:02:17 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:03:05 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:03:51 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:04:38 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:05:25 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:06:12 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:06:59 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:07:46 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:08:33 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:09:20 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:10:08 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:10:55 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:11:42 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:12:29 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:13:16 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:14:03 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:14:50 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:15:37 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:16:24 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:17:11 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:17:58 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:18:45 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:19:32 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:20:19 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:21:06 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:21:53 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:22:40 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:23:27 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:24:15 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:25:01 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:25:49 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:26:36 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:27:23 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:28:10 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:28:57 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:29:43 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:30:31 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:31:18 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:32:05 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:32:52 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:33:39 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:34:26 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:35:12 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:36:00 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:36:47 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:37:34 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:38:21 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:39:08 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:39:55 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:40:41 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:41:28 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:42:15 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:43:02 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:43:49 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:44:36 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    12:45:23 AM: [(FW) Lionheart PvE (West).xx] Stuck: Moving back to starting location
    avatar
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator


    Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

    Posts : 888
    Points : 1266
    Reputation : 176
    Join date : 2010-03-17
    Age : 40
    Location : Canada

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by vuduy on 2011-03-19, 4:51 pm

    There's a rare bug with Auto Recovery at safe zone. Uncheck safezone for now.
    avatar
    ssneoh
    SINNER
    SINNER

    Posts : 33
    Points : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-03-09

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by ssneoh on 2011-03-20, 4:52 am

    It happens also after the unchecked/ticked. This happen only after some time of botting, it run well at the beginning.

    Sponsored content

    Re: SINS 2.1.x random stuck (freeze)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-06-28, 10:37 pm